We’re a tight-knit team of digital experts who are true craftspeople, creating cutting-edge solutions with the latest technology, solving business problems while forging long-term client connections.
View Aceik’s profile
How we work
Aceik operate on shared values of quality, delivery, honesty and transparency. Here’s what that means for our clients:
- Close communication throughout the project: our teams are tightly integrated with our clients, and each team member is client-facing, so you’ll always be able to speak with a Sitecore expert.
- Real-time information on the project’s status: from information on progress to milestones, you’ll always know where your project stands.
- You’re always on our mind: our boutique, personal nature means our clients are never neglected.
About the team
Founder / Director
After working in technical roles since 2002, Jason Horne established Aceik because he saw the need for a service that specialised in Sitecore implementation and support. While some companies try to do everything and end up doing nothing well, Aceik’s Sitecore focus means you’ll get innovative solutions from team members who are truly experts in their field.
View Jason Horne’s profile
Aceik is proud to announce that this year both Jason Horne and Thomas Tyack have received the prestigious Sitecore Most Valuable Professional (MVP) award.
Please learn more about it here.
- Thomas Tyack – Sitecore Architect – Brisbane
- David Huby . Sitecore Architect – Sydney
- Michal Strzalkowski – Sitecore Architect – Melbourne
Are you a digital enthusiast looking to work with a team that pushes the boundaries of digital and technology? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us what you could bring to the Aceik crew.