We are a boutique web development company specialising in the technical implementation and support of Sitecore solutions.
- Requirements gathering
- Thought leadership
- Trusted advice, quality assurance
- Review and/or audit of existing solutions
- Overall design of applications and mapping client business requirements to systems/technical requirements.
- Development guidelines
- Wireframes and design quality assurance
- Plan lead and co-ordinate the complex technical aspects of projects through to delivery
- Scrum mastering
- Sitecore applications
- Bespoke .net applications
- Front end and Back end development
- Greenfield development
- BAU and support
- Sitecore Upgrades
- Automated development tests (unit tests)
- Functional, cross browser, cross device and end to end testing
- Create, execute and maintain test plans and scripts
- Support throughout the SDLC life cycle
- Bespoke training on solutions we deliver, audit or support
- Generally targeting training at content editors and/or developers to enable them to compete BAU tasks
- Analysis and consultancy documentation
- Solutions architecture documentation
- Technical delivery documentation
- Technical documentation
- Content editor’s documentation
The Careers in Insurance project and website is a major insurance careers initiative to re brand working in insurance, raise awareness of insurance as a career option and facilitate opportunities for people interested in working in insurance.
The Plan international project and website required redevelopment to refresh their web presence and enable many of the new features of Sitecore 8.0.
Goodlife Health Clubs is one of the fastest growing gym networks with 76 locations across Australia supporting over 200,000 members to live healthier and more active lifestyles. It’s our mission to get more
Custom Viewer Report For this example, we will build a report which displays a set of results based on a Sitecore Query with a custom viewer to display additional fields from your custom solution. Requirements: The report will display all…
Simple Custom Parameters Report For this example, we will build a report which displays a set of results based on a Sitecore Query and custom parameters. Requirements: The report will display all items under a path selected by the user in…
Simple Sitecore Query based Report For this example, we will build a report which displays a set of results based on a Sitecore Query. Requirements: The report will display all items under a fixed path in the content tree and…
Getting started Firstly download the install package and the source code. https://marketplace.sitecore.net/en/Modules/A/Advanced_System_Reporter.aspx ASR reports are easy to configure and most of the time require no custom code to be written. When a custom report requires coding the easiest way is to…
In Sitecore 8.1 you will receive this content warning if you don’t have a valid license for Sitecore Commerce: “Required license is missing. You require one of the following licenses to use the Sitecore Commerce Connect module. ‘Sitecore.Commerce.Connect’ or ‘Sitecore.Commerce.ConnectPartner’”…
Elite distinction awarded for exceptional contributions to the Sitecore community Melbourne, Victoria, Australia — February 22, 2016 — Aceik, today announced that Jason Horne, Founder and Technical Lead has been named a “Most Valuable Professional (MVP)” by Sitecore, the global leader in…
Jason Horne from Aceik was tasked with the technical leadership and delivery of the www.goodlifehealthclubs.com.au website. We were thrilled with the solution delivered which adhered to our internal development as well as Sitecore best practices.
Jason’s in-depth knowledge of Agile and its best implementation within web development was a constant asset.
What we appreciated the most was that Aceik delivered a solution that gives us peace of mind. We feel assured the website has been built on solid foundations so that the on-going development and maintenance of the website will be cost effective well into the future.
– Adam Skinner
– Head of Digital Delivery @ Goodlife Health Clubs
Having worked with Jason and his team at Aceik on 2 of ANZIIF’s Sitecore website projects I can attest that we are very impressed with the level of Sitecore expertise demonstrated by the website and code that was delivered. It is clear that Jason has a strong understanding of what makes a well-structured and useable Sitecore website solution that works for both his clients and their customers and that he holds his team to the same high standard.
– Glenn Nicoll
– Website Administrator and Developer @ ANZIIF