$1,125 excl. GST
This one-day Sitecore 10.x Authors course will teach participants to competently create, edit and manage content in the Sitecore environment. The course is very hands-on with exercises to reinforce the learning from discussion and slides.
Working with a prepopulated site attendees will use the Experience Editor, the enhanced Horizon app and the Content Editor to manage content, including media, through the full lifecycle.
This course provides excellent preparation for the Marketing Fundamentals course.
- Introduction to Sitecore
- Sitecore Content Items
- Sitecore Templates as content types definitions
- Introducing Workflow for Quality Assurance and versioning
- Publishing to make content live
- Locking items to prevent concurrency
- Item buckets and searching for content to scale large sites
- Using the Experience Editor
- Introduction to editing with SXA
- Using Horizon
- Using the Content Editor
- Managing media and the Media Library
This course has no prerequisites