Are you a Sitecore /.net enthusiast excited about digital, web dev, and Microsoft focused. Use your senior experience in this exciting new role.Work from home in an amazing supportive team!
- Sitecore or .Net
- Exciting and varied projects
- Flexible working arrangements
- Platinum Sitecore Partner with 4x 2021 Sitecore MVP’s
Reporting to one of our Senior Architects, as a Senior Full Stack Developer you will be confident in solving complex technical challenges for our clients. You will deliver Sitecore/ .net projects end-to-end in a fast-paced team environment, owning the work you do from start to finish to deliver consistent favourable outcomes. You will get involved in all aspects of project delivery and wear many hats across multiple technology stacks. This may include estimating, solving complex technical issues, troubleshooting, knowing when to escalate a problem and managing investigations. Having a solid understanding best practice, you will be able to provide feedback to others on best practices, have a commercial mindset and the ability to discuss commercial opportunities with clients.
We are looking for someone who is genuinely excited about technology, digital and consultancy services. The ideal candidate may be looking to strengthen and broaden their skills with the opportunity to work with multiple clients, and a skilled team who regularly knowledge share.
You are a true Sitecore/.net specialist who has been operating at a Senior or Lead/Architect level. You will be involved in delivering technical full-stack services provided by Aceik depending on your skills and experience. You will ensure that we are exceeding client expectations and delivering on their business objectives. As a senior within the organisation you will drive a high-performance culture of continuous improvement and true collaboration both internally and externally.
- Proficiency with Front End development pipeline, including providing support for Back End
- Analysis and planning of features involving significant FE/BE overlap
- A high level of understanding and practical experience communicating with APIs and connecting third party systems.
- Have a working knowledge of Agile
- A working knowledge of front-end techniques
- Browser compatibility
- Ability to help break down designs and provide detailed estimations
- View port / Responsive techniques
- Advanced SCSS, inc. maintainable, multi-site theming
- Advanced structural HTML & Accessibility standards
- Net and Asp.Net MVC – Strong
- Agile / Scrum
Additional knowledge in these areas would be advantageous:
- Commercial experience with Angular or React
- Commercial experience Next.js or Gatsby
- Sitecore JSS or SXA experience
- Git, Nunit, SQL, API Integration
- Jira, Trello, Confluence
- Design patterns, methodologies and frameworks
- Html, Jquery, Js, Css, Less/Sass, Webpack, Xml, Grunt/Gulp (we have dedicated Front End Developers).
You will possess great communication and client liaison skills as well as initiative, a positive and proactive attitude, and the ability to stay calm under pressure. You will be capable of doing basic presentations and demonstrations.
Bring your extensive Senior Full Stack Development experience to this exciting, fast paced opportunity that will see you work on multiple projects to ensure the highest possible outcomes for our clients and for our company.
What’s in it for you?
You will enjoy a flexible working environment, work from home, training, and development with a direct career path to Sitecore Architect and/or Sitecore MVP, blogging time, a highly skilled team environment to rapidly develop your skills while always being supported, rewards and recognition, Employee Assistance Program and a direct opportunity to be a part of Aceik’s growth, during this exciting time in our business!
Aceik is committed to building a flexible, diverse, inclusive and accessible organisation. All qualified candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
“We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we are committed to responding to each applicant”
Not the role for you but want to join our network? Interested in Contracting instead? Email email@example.com to tell us what you could bring to the Aceik crew.