We are looking for someone who is genuinely excited about digital, web development, is Microsoft focused and a Sitecore enthusiast.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated back end developer at the senior to lead/architect level comfortable with being client facing.
For the chosen candidate there will be opportunities to work on a wide range of Sitecore projects. You will enjoy a flexible working environment, work from home, travel, training, R&D time, a bonus system and direct say in Aceik’s operation.
We are interested in talking with candidates about permanent or contract roles.
- Net and Asp.Net MVC – must be strong
- Sitecore – beginner or experienced
- Agile / Scrum – beginner or experienced
- Azure – beginner or experienced
These are toolsets etc. we use on a daily basis; any additional knowledge in these areas is a bonus.
- Team City, Octopus, Unicorn/ TDS, Powershell
- Git, Nunit, SQL, Web services
- Jira, Trello, Confluence
- Design patterns, methodologies and frameworks
- Html, Jquery, Js, Css, Less/Sass, Xml, Grunt/Gulp (We use dedicated FEDs so you’re not expected to be one)
- Enthusiastic about technology
- Takes ownership and responsibility
- Team first mentality
- Sitecore specialist
- Senior or Lead/Architect level
- Permanent preferred
- Ideally living in Melbourne but anyone Australia based will be considered
- Primarily back end development role but depending on skills and experience can include architecture, delivery, devops and team lead opportunities.
- You will be involved in delivering technical Sitecore services provided by Aceik depending on your skills and experience: https://aceik.com.au/services/
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working hours and location
- Salary plus bonus system
- Be given opportunities to develop your skills rapidly while always being supported
- R&D, training and blogging time
- Work on a wide range of Sitecore projects
- Travel within Australia
- Direct say in Aceik’s operation and technical direction
- Career path to Sitecore architect and/or Sitecore MVP
- Jason Horne – Director, Sitecore MVP
- E: email@example.com
- L: linkedin.com/in/jasonhorne
- W: http://www.aceik.com.au