We are interested in talking with candidates about permanent or contract roles.
Are you genuinely excited about digital, web development, is Microsoft focused and a Sitecore enthusiast?
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated back end developer at the senior to lead/architect level comfortable with being client facing. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of Sitecore projects and enjoy a flexible working environment, work from home, travel, training, R&D time, a bonus system and direct say in Aceik’s operation.
- Sitecore specialist
- Senior or Lead/Architect level
- Permanent preferred
- Ideally living in Melbourne but anyone Australia based will be considered
- Primarily back end development role but depending on skills and experience can include architecture, delivery, devops and team lead opportunities.
- You will be involved in delivering technical Sitecore services provided by Aceik depending on your skills and experience: https://aceik.com.au/services/
- Enthusiastic about technology
- Takes ownership and responsibility
- Team first mentality
- Net and Asp.Net MVC – must be strong
- Sitecore – beginner or experienced
- Agile / Scrum – beginner or experienced
- Azure – beginner or experienced
These are toolsets etc. we use on a daily basis; any additional knowledge in these areas is a bonus.
- Team City, Octopus, Unicorn/ TDS, Powershell
- Git, Nunit, SQL, Web services
- Jira, Trello, Confluence
- Design patterns, methodologies and frameworks
- Html, Jquery, Js, Css, Less/Sass, Xml, Grunt/Gulp (We use dedicated FEDs so you’re not expected to be one)
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working hours and location
- Salary plus bonus system
- Be given opportunities to develop your skills rapidly while always being supported
- R&D, training and blogging time
- Work on a wide range of Sitecore projects
- Travel within Australia
- Direct say in Aceik’s operation and technical direction
- Career path to Sitecore architect and/or Sitecore MVP
Aceik is a digital consultancy that specialise in the implementation, training, and support of Sitecore solutions, now a Platinum Sitecore Partner. The Aceik team works closely with clients to realise the potential and drive value from the Sitecore Experience Platform. Whether it may be to implement, enhance, migrate, integrate, upgrade, train or support Sitecore solutions.
We are a tight-knit team of digital experts who are true craftspeople, creating cutting-edge solutions with the latest technology, solving business problems while forging long-term client connections.
Some of the clients we work with include Toyota, Sitecore, UniSuper, Dairy Australia, RAA, RACQ, ANZIIF, Fitness & Lifestyle group, Choice Magazine, College of Law, South Australian Tourism Commission, Synergy Energy and we are growing!
For a confidential discussion, contact Leah Di Paola at email@example.com .
Visit us: www.aceik.com.au
Aceik is committed to building a flexible, diverse, inclusive and accessible organisation. All qualified candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Not the role for you but want to join our network? Are you a digital enthusiast looking to work with a team that pushes the boundaries of digital and technology? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us what you could bring to the Aceik crew.