A fantastic opportunity to showcase your Sitecore Architect experience in a well-established digital consulting team!
- Exciting and varied projects
- Permanent or Contract opportunity
- Flexible working arrangements
- Platinum Sitecore Partner with 4x 2021 Sitecore MVP’s
What’s in it for you?
Potential to develop you into a Sitecore MVP, Commerce or Technology if not already. You will enjoy a flexible working environment, work from home, training, and development with a direct career path, blogging time, a highly skilled team environment to rapidly develop your skills while always being supported, rewards and recognition, Employee Assistance Program and a direct opportunity to be a part of Aceik’s growth, during this exciting time in our business!
Reporting to the COO, as a Lead Architect you will design, implement and support highly available and scalable solutions. Working closely with our technical team and clients, you will provide industry-leading, quality, commercial and sustainable solutions, which will help enable our client’s success. You will be involved in critical digital projects where you will be the expert consultant leading the way forward for large enterprise organisations.
As a leader you will oversee the project and the project team, taking ownership of the project lifecycle and its outcomes.
You will also:
- work with the wider Architecture team to deliver quality solutions and overcome technical issues, as well as look for efficiencies and improvements on our overall technical offering,
- Be involved in infrastructure planning, content migrations strategies, software engineering principles, code reviews, performance reviews and upgrade plans just to name a few examples,
- Get involved in all aspects of project delivery and wear many hats. This may include estimating, solving complex technical issues, troubleshooting, knowing when to escalate a problem and managing investigations.
We are looking for someone who is genuinely excited about technology, digital and consultancy services. You are a true Sitecore specialist who has been operating at a Lead Architect level. You will ensure that we are exceeding client expectations and delivering on their business objectives. As a Lead within the organisation, you will be able to manage remote teams you, drive a high-performance culture of continuous improvement and true collaboration both internally and externally.
You will possess great communication and client liaison skills as well as initiative, a positive and proactive attitude, and the ability to stay calm under pressure. You will be capable of doing presentations and demonstrations.
The ideal candidate will also hold:
- a focus for delivery and outcomes, with the ability to problem solve, take responsibility, and contribute to a team-first culture,
- confidence in operating in a fast-paced team environment, owning the work they do from start to finish to deliver consistent favourable outcomes,
- a solid understanding of best practice, being able to provide feedback to others on best practices, have a commercial mindset and the ability to discuss commercial opportunities with clients.
- Strong skills in .NET and Cloud Architecture (AWS/Azure)
- 8 years+ experience in software development
- Sitecore Experience
- Serialization Strategies (Unicorn/SCS), Powershell, Restful APIs, DevOps, Solution Design
- Deliver high value short duration engagements such as solution reviews, upgrade analysis, technical architecture guidance
Highly regarded but not essential:
- Kubernetes Experience
- Strong Sitecore experience and Certification
- React or Angular experience
- Headless and GRAPHQL experience
Bring your extensive Architect experience to this exciting, fast paced opportunity that will see you work on multiple projects to ensure the highest possible outcomes for our clients and for our company.
Aceik is committed to building a flexible, diverse, inclusive and accessible organisation. All qualified candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
“We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we are committed to responding to each applicant”
Not the role for you but want to join our network? Interested in Contracting instead? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us what you could bring to the Aceik crew.
Aceik is a digital consultancy that specialise in the implementation, training, and support of Sitecore solutions; a Platinum Sitecore Partner with 4x 2021 Sitecore MVP’s. The Aceik team works closely with clients to realise the potential and drive value from the Sitecore Experience Platform. Whether it may be to implement, enhance, migrate, integrate, upgrade, train, or support Sitecore solutions.
We are a tight-knit team of digital experts who are true craftspeople, creating cutting-edge solutions with the latest technology, solving business problems while forging long-term client connections.
Some of the clients we work with include Toyota, Sitecore, UniSuper, Dairy Australia, RAA, RACQ, ANZIIF, Fitness & Lifestyle group, Choice Magazine, College of Law, South Australian Tourism Commission, Synergy Energy, McGrath, City of Yarra, Destination Gold Coast, Chisolm, NRMA and we are growing!