Are you excited about digital and an exceptional enterprise delivery manager? Work from home, amazing team!
- Exciting and varied projects
- Permanent opportunity
- Flexible working arrangements
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer and joining our Leadership Team, you will work alongside our Delivery and Operations Manager to increase the quality of the service we provide to our clients. You will:
- be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of technical projects in a fast-paced team environment
- contribute to building and maintaining our resource pool
- play an active role in sales activities such as estimations, RFT/RFP’s etc.
- enhance the business processes with best practice process optimisation and documentation, including a direct opportunity to evolve our custom delivery framework
- provide sound reporting to the COO & CEO on project viability, status and timeframes.
As a senior leader within the organisation, you will drive a high-performance culture of continuous improvement and true collaboration both internally and externally. You will ensure we are exceeding client expectations and delivering on their business objectives.
We are looking for someone who is genuinely excited about technology, digital and consultancy services.
Ideally, you will possess:
- enterprise level digital project delivery experience
- agile/scrum certification and demonstrated application to enterprise digital services projects
- knowledge of best practice digital trends and technologies e.g. CMS, Responsive Design, UI/UX, Web Technologies, etc
- outstanding time management skills
- excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Sitecore experience
- CMS experience
You will have great communication and client liaison skills as well as initiative, a positive and proactive attitude, and the ability to stay calm under pressure.
Bring your extensive delivery experience to this exciting, fast paced opportunity that will see you work on multiple projects ensuring the best possible outcomes for our clients and for our company.
What’s in it for you?
You will enjoy a flexible working environment, work from home, training, and development whilst always being supported, rewards and recognition, Employee Assistance Program and a direct opportunity to be a part of Aceik’s growth, during this exciting time in our business!
Aceik is committed to building a flexible, diverse, inclusive and accessible organisation. All qualified candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
“We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we are committed to responding to each applicant”
Not the role for you but want to join our network? Interested in Contracting instead? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us what you could bring to the Aceik crew.
Aceik is a digital consultancy that specialise in the implementation, training, and support of Sitecore solutions; a Platinum Sitecore Partner with 3x 2021 Sitecore MVP’s. The Aceik team works closely with clients to realise the potential and drive value from the Sitecore Experience Platform. Whether it may be to implement, enhance, migrate, integrate, upgrade, train, or support Sitecore solutions.
We are a tight-knit team of digital experts who are true craftspeople, creating cutting-edge solutions with the latest technology, solving business problems while forging long-term client connections.
Some of the clients we work with include Toyota, Sitecore, UniSuper, Dairy Australia, RAA, RACQ, ANZIIF, Fitness & Lifestyle group, Choice Magazine, College of Law, South Australian Tourism Commission, Synergy Energy, McGrath, City of Yarra, Destination Gold Coast, Chisolm, NRMA and we are growing!