Despite everything 2020 threw our way, over at Aceik, we certainly had a lot to celebrate in 2020, including:
- PARTNERSHIPS: We partnered with a number of new clients including McGrath, RACQ and the Australian National Maritime Museum on some exciting new Sitecore projects. And we owe a huge thank you to our customers for your support throughout this year. We know it has been incredibly trying and we are grateful that you had our backs. THANK YOU!
- TEAM GROWTH: Our team and capabilities grew with the addition of 14 incredibly talented individuals including our first Chief Operating Officer/Creative Director, Head of HR and Quality Assurance Lead, to name a few.
- RECOGNITION: Sitecore promoted Aceik to their top partner tier, Platinum, named two of our team members Sitecore MVPs and awarded us the Sitecore Experience Award Honorable Mention 2020 for our work with RAA.
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT: Last year we launched our new training practice and in 2020, we added 2 new courses to the program, including Creating and Managing Content in Sitecore 10.x and Marketing Foundations for Sitecore 10.x. We wrote a top ranking blog for deploying Sitecore into Kubernetes as well as improving our existing offering – Sitecore Speedy.
Our 2021 plans are equally exciting and we’d love to share a couple with you:
- Aceik is planning to expand our creative offering in our endeavour to provide our customers with a genuine end-to-end proposition.
- A rebrand is on the horizon.
- Sustainable growth is based on insuring our customer success record. We are planning to continue to grow our team, to enable our growth and offering to our customers. Stay tuned for opportunities to join our team! (reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to work for Aceik).
- It’s also time to diversify the team and so we’re looking to onboard 3 new pups as office mascots (kidding! But were you still reading?).
I know I say this a lot, but I truly mean it when I say, ‘thank you’. Your support has been invaluable and I’m looking forward to continuing our work together in 2021.
Jason Horne & Aceik team